We advocate for and are with our clients every step of the way.
If you are experiencing a dispute in the UAE and it is a foreign jurisdiction for you, it is very normal to be overwhelmed and afraid of the litigation and arbitration processes in the country. With a team of experienced lawyers with rights of audience across jurisdictions and a network of affiliated firms, we guide our clients through the dispute resolution processes of every jurisdiction they are in.
We coordinate and work with local lawyers, in respect of matters before the Courts of Dubai and are intimately familiar with the procedures and documentation of the court systems providing our clients with the requisite outcome they are looking for.
We also work with a highly knowledgeable team of arbitrators who are familiar with most arbitral rules and can support with the enforcement of domestic and international awards.
Our team holds vast experience in many industrial sectors with a solid record of successful resolution of high-value disputes with a client base that includes SME’s, major multi-national corporations, and private clients.
Our service list includes but are not limited to:
- Domestic and international litigation including disputes that involve free zones such as the DIFC and ADGM
- Construction and engineering disputes
- Regulatory investigations
- Corporate and commercial disputes including shareholder and partnership claims
- Real estate disputes including purchase and tenancy claims
- Construction and engineering claims
- Debt recovery claims
- Employment disputes
- Claims related to family law and wills
- Insolvency claims
- Negligence claims
- Intellectual property claims
- International and domestic arbitration.